<i id="uanap"><bdo id="uanap"></bdo></i>

    1. <video id="uanap"></video>
        電話:0556-5537370
        關閉
        您當前的位置:首頁 > 職場資訊 > 職場觀察

        教你快速被公司錄用的15招妙法

        來源:皖江人才網 時間:2025-01-02 作者:皖江人才網 瀏覽量:

        You can save time job searching by using advanced search options on job boards.

        在招聘網站上找工作可以省卻很多時間。

        Applying for every job you find isn’t always a good idea.

        有選擇性投職。

        Focus your search on jobs that you’re qualified for. You’ll have a better chance of getting selected for an interview. Before you start job hunting, take the time to decide what type of job you’re seeking.

        關注自己能夠勝任的職業領域,這樣才會有更好的入選參加面試的機會。在投職前,不妨花點時間考慮自己想找哪一類型的工作。

        Don’t stop applying for jobs while you are waiting to hear back from an employer.

        等待回復時,也不要停止投職。

        Most job seekers are rejected by over 15 employers before landing a job. Learn from your mistakes, and keep applying until you get the right offer.

        大多數求職者在入職前都會被多于15個雇主拒絕。學會從教訓中總結經驗,在找到合適工作前都不要停止投職。

        You need a specific cover letter or your resume may not get looked at.

        詳細的求職信或簡歷不受青睞。應盡量把它們設計得簡潔明了。

        You should also target your resume to the job.

        簡歷與職位要相對應。

        It’s not just your cover letter. You resume should be edited and tweaked, so it’s as close a match to the job as possible.

        不僅僅是求職信要這樣做。你的簡歷也應該是編輯改造過的,因此就越有可能獲得預期的職位。

        You don’t need to include all your experience on your resume.

        簡歷中不必涵蓋所有個人經歷。

        You can include more than full-time employment on your resume.

        但可以包括全職工作的經歷。

        Dress like a manager or a successful person in your profession.

        著裝要如同這個行業的專業人士。

        Be Yourself.

        做自己。

        Employers want to know who they hired, and that’s the person they expect to show up for the first day of work.

        雇主想了解的是你本人,也就是他們期待第一天來上班的那個人。

        Story telling during a job interview is an excellent way to share your experience and skills.

        面試過程中把個人經歷如同說故事一樣描述也是不錯的做法。

        One way to show the employer what you’re actually like is to tell a story. When you’re asked questions during a job interview, relay the specific skills and experience you have, as well as how you handled the situations you’re asked about.

        讓雇主了解你的一個方法就是說故事,當你在面試過程中被問問題時,轉而回答為個人的特長和經歷,并且自己是如何應對突發狀況的。

        Never say anything bad about a previous employer.

        絕不說上一任老板的壞話。

        You should send a thank you note after a job interview.

        面試后給面試官發送感謝函致謝。

        Networking is an essential component of successful job hunting.

        成功的求職,人際關系是一個重要的因素。

        Most jobs are still found by networking, whether it’s online or in-person. You never know who can help you find your next job unless you tell your connections that you’re job seeking.

        大多數的工作機會仍然通過人際關系網獲得,無論通過網絡還是個人。所以你永遠不知道誰會幫助你尋找下一份工作,除非你跟自己的人際關系網談及你在找工作的事情。

        References can make a big difference in getting hired.

        介紹信的作用非凡。

        References are important, and employers check them. Get recommendations from bosses, co-workers, clients, subordinates, and suppliers.

        介紹信很重要,因為雇主會審視它。請向你的前任上司,同事,客戶,下屬和供應商獲取介紹信,這樣將會很有用。

        It’s acceptable to apply for the same job more than once.

        同一個職位多次投職也無妨。


        微信掃一掃分享資訊
        相關推薦
        暫無相關推薦
        微信公眾號
        手機瀏覽

        Copyright C 2003-2022 All Rights Reserved 版權所有皖江人才網 皖ICP備2021000074號 公安備案號:34080202000488

        地址:安慶市迎江區皖江大道77號紫峰大廈B座 EMAIL:admin@wjjob.com

        ICP經營許可證:皖B2-20210254 人力資源證: X(2021)3408020007

        Powered by PHPYun.

        用微信掃一掃

        久久久久国产精品厨房_国产麻豆福利在线观看_国产乱码精品一区二区AV_免费欧美黄色福利网站
          <i id="uanap"><bdo id="uanap"></bdo></i>

          1. <video id="uanap"></video>
              亚洲欧洲aⅴ在线不卡视频 免费va国产高清大片在线 | 骚包在线-最新中文字幕 | 亚洲高清vr播放在线观看 | 亚洲人成电影在线观看影院 | 亚洲国产欧洲综合997久久 | 久久极品免费视频 |